Resolution 28 / NQ-CP on the Government’s regular meeting in February 2020 forecasted the development of the Covid 19 epidemic, whereby the government directed the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs:
– Review and assess the situation and labor use needs of enterprises, propose solutions to support, supply labor, overcome temporary labor shortage due to the impact of Covid-19 epidemic.
– Instructing enterprises to solve the rights of employees in case of missing, stopped working or losing jobs due to the impact of Covid-19 epidemic in accordance with the provisions of labor law, social insurance and related documents.
– Temporarily suspending the issuance of new work permits to foreign workers from countries or territories where Covid-19 epidemic is occurring. Monitor and provide specific plans and solutions to support timely Vietnamese workers working abroad to prevent and control Covid-19.
Thus, workers from the epidemic area will temporarily stop issuing new work permits.
- Has not paid all the debts of the enterprise been dissolved?
- LEGAL ISSUES RELATED TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Franchise under the current laws
- LIST OF FDI CAPITAL AND DDI INVESTED IN VINH PHUC PROVINCE QUARTER 1/2020
- CONDITIONS, ORDER AND PROCEDURES FOR BOND ISSUANCE OF COMPANY LIMITED?