Resolution 28 / NQ-CP on the Government’s regular meeting in February 2020 forecasted the development of the Covid 19 epidemic, whereby the government directed the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs:
– Review and assess the situation and labor use needs of enterprises, propose solutions to support, supply labor, overcome temporary labor shortage due to the impact of Covid-19 epidemic.
– Instructing enterprises to solve the rights of employees in case of missing, stopped working or losing jobs due to the impact of Covid-19 epidemic in accordance with the provisions of labor law, social insurance and related documents.
– Temporarily suspending the issuance of new work permits to foreign workers from countries or territories where Covid-19 epidemic is occurring. Monitor and provide specific plans and solutions to support timely Vietnamese workers working abroad to prevent and control Covid-19.
Thus, workers from the epidemic area will temporarily stop issuing new work permits.
- FREQUENTLY DISPUTES IN CONTRACTING FOR IMPLEMENTATION AND SOLUTIONS
- PROCEDURES FOR REGISTERING FOR PROTECTION OF GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATIONS
- 12 TYPES OF TRANSACTIONS REQUIRED TO PAY BY BANK
- PROCEDURES FOR TERMINATION OF INVESTMENT PROJECTS
- Some common errors about using invoices when selling goods or services