In our country’s economy, small and medium enterprises are an extremely important part. Therefore, the State always attaches importance to supporting and promoting this enterprise. Notably, the Ministry of Planning and Investment issued Circular 05/2019 / TT-BKHDT on guidelines for supporting the development of human resources for small and medium-sized enterprises, guidance on business start-up training, business administration and Some issues related to human resource development for small and medium enterprises.
Firstly, regarding the level of support from the state budget:
– The State budget supports at least 50% of the total cost of organizing a business start-up training course, business administration.
– State budget supports 100% of tuition fee for trainees of small and medium-sized enterprises based in extremely difficult socio-economic areas, trainees of small and medium-sized enterprises owned by women when taking part in business start-up training, business management and intensive business management.
Note: The determination of extremely difficult socio-economic area is specified in Appendix II of the list of investment incentives promulgated together with Decree No. 118/2015 / ND-CP of November 12, 2015 of the Government detailing and guiding a number of articles of the Investment Law. The determination of women-owned small and medium-sized enterprises is specified in Clause 1, Article 3 of the Law on Support for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
Secondly, on the content of training:
|Name of the training course||Thematic training||Duration of training||Students||Minimum number of students||Process organization|
|1||Starting a business||Section 1, Appendix 1 to this Circular||Maximum of 02 days, excluding field trips at the enterprise||Employees of the new business are converted from business households, newly established businesses in 2 years||30||Section 1, Appendix 1 to this Circular|
|2||Business Administration||Section 2, Appendix 1 to this Circular||Maximum of 03 days including half of actual day at the enterprise||Section 2, Appendix 1 to this Circular||30||Section 2, Appendix 1 to this Circular|
|3||In-depth business management||Section 3, Appendix 1 to this Circular||From 07 to 28 days (may be discontinuous), including 1/3 of the time for case studies or field trips at enterprises||Managers of the business||20||Section 3, Appendix 1 to this Circular|
|4||Direct training at manufacturing and processing enterprises||Section 4, Appendix 1 to this Circular||Employees and managers of the business||10|
- Provisions on payment of social insurance, voluntary insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance – occupational diseases
- Some issues of coercive execution of commercial legal judgments from June 1, 2020
- GUIDANCE ON ELECTRONIC TRANSACTION IN THE FIELD OF TAX
- HOW IS THE PROVISION OF SUSPENSION OF BUSINESS?
- ENTERPRISE ESTABLISHMENT SUPPORT SERVICES