Regarding subjects entitled to investment support:
Not all investors are entitled to investment support policies, but only some of the following subjects are entitled to investment support, including:
– Small and medium enterprises
– High-tech enterprise
– Science and technology enterprises
– Scientific and technological organization
– Enterprises investing in agriculture and rural areas
– Enterprises invest in education and law dissemination
– Other subjects consistent with the socio-economic development orientations in each period.
Regarding the forms of investment support:
There are 7 forms of investment incentives specified in Clause 1, Article 19 of the 2014 Investment Law as follows:
– Support the development of technical and social infrastructure systems within and outside the project boundary
– Support training, developing human resources
– Credit support
– Supporting access to production and business premises; support relocation of production establishments out of inner cities and towns
– Support for science, technology, technology transfer
– Support market development, providing information
– Supporting research and development
Regarding some specific forms of investment:
The 2014 Investment Law and Decree 118/2015 / ND-CP detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the 2014 Investment Law specifying some of the following investment forms:
Firstly, support the development of infrastructure systems for industrial parks, export processing zones, hi-tech parks, and economic zones.
Subjects competent to decide on policies to support the development of infrastructure systems of industrial parks, export processing zones, hi-tech parks and economic zones are prescribed as follows:
– Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, provincial-level People’s Committees shall formulate development investment plans and organize the construction of technical and social infrastructure systems outside the fences of industrial parks and processing zones. export, hi-tech zones, functional areas of economic zones based on the approved master plan for development of industrial parks, export processing zones, hi-tech parks and economic zones
– The Prime Minister decides the policies for housing development in hi-tech parks
– Provincial-level People’s Committees shall submit to the Prime Minister for decision on establishment or assignment of revenue-generating non-business units to act as investors of investment projects on construction and commercial operation of technical infrastructure of industrial parks or processing zones Exports to geographical areas with difficult socio-economic conditions, based on specific local conditions
– Provincial-level People’s Committees shall balance local budgets to support investors in developing technical infrastructure systems inside and outside industrial parks and export processing zones.
Scope, subjects, principles, criteria, norms for investment support
– The scope, subjects, principles, criteria and norms of investment support from the central budget shall comply with the Program on objective of investment in industrial park infrastructure approved in each period.
– State budget capital shall be allocated to support the following activities:
+ Investment in development of technical and social infrastructure systems in hi-tech parks; investing in the development of technical and social infrastructure systems and important public service works in economic zones;
+ Compensation, ground clearance, clearance of boms, mines and explosive materials in hi-tech parks and functional areas in economic zones;
+ Compensation, site clearance, construction of technical and social infrastructures of housing quarters for laborers and resettlement areas, and resettlement for people whose land is recovered in economic zones and technological parks high;
+ To invest in building a concentrated solid waste treatment area and concentrated waste water treatment system up to the environmental standards of hi-tech parks and functional areas in economic zones.
– In addition, hi-tech parks are entitled to other support policies on investment in the development of technical infrastructure systems according to the provisions of the legislation on hi-tech parks.
Development of housing and public service facilities for workers in industrial parks, hi-tech parks and economic zones.
Subjects competent to make decisions on policies to support investment in the development of houses and service facilities and public utilities for workers in industrial parks, hi-tech parks or economic zones are prescribed as follows: after:
– Provincial-level People’s Committees shall plan and allocate land funds for development of houses, service facilities and public utilities for laborers working in industrial parks, hi-tech parks and economic zones. based on the overall planning on development of industrial parks, hi-tech parks and economic zones already approved by competent authorities.
– State agencies competent to decide on the adjustment of industrial park planning to reserve a part of land for development of houses, service facilities and public utilities for localities having difficulties in arrangement land fund for development of houses, service facilities and public utilities for workers in industrial parks.
- THỐNG ĐỐC YÊU CẦU NHNN CHI NHÁNH TỈNH, THÀNH PHỐ THIẾT LẬP ĐƯỜNG DÂY NÓNG XỬ LÝ KHÓ KHĂN, VƯỚNG MẮC LIÊN QUAN ĐẾN THÔNG TƯ SỐ 01.
- PENALTY LEVELS OF PRODUCTION OF STAMP, LABEL, AND FAKE PACKAGING
- WHEN WRONG IN THE PERSONAL INCOME TAX DAMAGE WHAT TO DO?
- FORMS OF BIDDING IN VIETNAM
- PROCEDURES FOR ESTABLISHING FOREIGN LANGUAGE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CENTER