Currently, there are many cases of stolen ideas, music, … To protect their works, the owners should carry out the registration of copyright and related rights.
Firstly, it is necessary to understand “What is copyright?”
Copyright is the right of organizations and individuals to works created or owned by them.
Secondly, regarding registration of copyright and related rights:
– The author, the copyright owner, or the related right owner directly or authorize another organization or individual to submit 01 dossier of registration of copyright and related rights at the Ministry of Culture and Sports. and Tourism (Copyright Office or Copyright Office’s representative office in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang City). Applications can be sent by post.
– Foreign organizations and individuals that have their works, performances, sound recordings, video records or broadcasts protected by copyright or related rights under the provisions of Clause 2, Article 13 and Article 17 of The Intellectual Property Law directly or authorizes an advisory service or copyright service organization to submit an application for copyright and related rights registration at the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. Copyright Office or Copyright Office of the Copyright Office in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang City).
Thirdly, regarding dossiers of registration of copyright and related rights:
An application for a copyright registration certificate or a related right registration certificate comprises:
– Registration of copyright and related rights.
– The declaration must be made in Vietnamese language and signed and signed by the author, the copyright owner, the related right owner or the authorized person and record all information about the applicant and author. , copyright owner or related right owner; summary of the content of a work, performance, sound recording, video or broadcast; name of author, work used as derivative work if the work is registered as a derivative work; time, place and form of announcement; guarantee your responsibility for the information on the application.
– The Ministry of Culture and Information provides a form of declaration of copyright registration and related rights registration;
– Two copies of the copyrighted work or two copies of the fixation of related object registration;
– Power of attorney if the applicant is an authorized person;
– Documents proving the right to file an application, if the applicant enjoys that right of another person as a result of inheritance, transfer or inheritance;
– Written consent of the co-authors, if the work is co-authored;
– Written agreement of the co-owners, if the copyright and related rights are under common ownership.
Documents specified in items 4,5,6,7 above must be made in Vietnamese; In case of foreign language, it must be translated into Vietnamese.
LIÊN HỆ TƯ VẤN
- Decree no103/2006/NĐ-CP DETAILING AND GUIDING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A NUMBER OF ARTICLES OF THE LAW ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGARDING INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- PROCEDURES FOR USING ELECTRONIC INVOICES
- Member registration book
- Penalties for violations in common contracts?
- ORDER AND PROCEDURES FOR PETROL AND OIL IMPORT-EXPORT BUSINESS PERMITS