A private enterprise is an enterprise owned by an individual and is solely responsible for all of its activities. To become a private business you need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Prepare information, papers to establish a private enterprise
– Name of the enterprise: Not to be duplicated, not to cause confusion with other enterprises nationwide;
– Head office of an enterprise: is a contact point of an enterprise in the territory of Vietnam, with an address determined to include house number, niche, alley, lane, street, street, or village, hamlet, hamlet or commune , wards, townships, districts, towns, provincial cities, provinces and centrally run cities; telephone number, fax number and email (if any).
– Investment capital of self-employed enterprises: Ensuring legal capital for industries that require legal capital.
– Private business owner: ID card or Passport of the business owner (notarized for not more than 3 months), each individual can only own one private enterprise.
Profile established private enterprises
– Application form for enterprise registration (in the form of Circular 02/2019 / TT-BKHDT).
– ID card or passport of the business owner (notarized copy not exceeding 3 months)
– In case not the owner of the enterprise directly submits the dossier, the authorized person must submit a valid copy of one of the personal identification papers:
+ For Vietnamese citizens: Valid citizen identity card or national identity card or passport.
+ For foreigners: Foreign passports or valid foreign passport substitutes enclosed with a letter of authorization for individuals carrying out procedures related to enterprise registration (optional) must be notarized or authenticated).
Step 2. Draft and complete the application file for establishing a private enterprise as instructed above.
Step 3: – Apply online via the National Business Registration Portal at: https://dangkykinhdoanh.gov.vn.
– Submit the dossier of establishment of a joint stock company as per the above guidance to the business registration office of the province / city where it belongs.
Step 4: Receive the result of the certificate of business registration within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the application, the Business Registration Office shall complete the settlement result and transfer it to the One-stop-shop office for business registration to return the results. (if records are complete and accurate).
Step 5: Implement procedures to engrave the circle of the enterprise + Notify the seal sample on the national registration portal.
– Enterprise Law 2014;
– Decree 78/2015 / ND-CP dated September 14, 2015 on enterprise registration;
– Circular No. 20/2015 / TT-BKHDT dated December 1, 2015;
– Circular 02/2019 / TT-BKHDT dated January 8, 2019.
LIÊN HỆ TƯ VẤN