Changing company name is very important, directly affecting the development of the business, but for various reasons, companies still need to change the name. We within the scope of the article guide the procedure to change the company name to readers.
Procedures for changing company names
Within 10 days after the issuance of a decision or a resolution to change the name, an enterprise shall register the change of the contents of an enterprise registration certificate (Article 31 of the Law on Enterprises and Article 41 of the Decree. No. 78/2015 / ND-CP).
Step 1: Check the name of the new company expected to use
Look up the new company name on the national business registration system to see if the new company name can be used.
The company name expected to be used is not duplicated and not confuse to other enterprises nationwide.
Step 2: Prepare documents to change the company name, including:
Notice of changes in business registration content signed by a legal representative (Appendix II-1 of Circular No. 02/2019 / TT-BKHDT).
Minutes of the General Meeting of Shareholders for joint stock companies / of the Board of members for limited liability companies with 2 or more members / general partners for partnerships / owners 1 member limited company. The decision and the minutes of the meeting must specify the amended contents in the Company’s Charter.
Decision of the General Meeting of Shareholders for the joint stock company / of the Members’ Council for 2 or more member limited liability companies / of the owner for one member limited liability company (by the Chairman of the Board of Directors (Chairman / owner sign).
The decision must clearly state the amendments in the company’s charter
Power of attorney for person to carry out procedures for changing enterprise registration (if not being the legal representative).
Step 3: – Apply online via the National Business Registration Portal at: https://dangkykinhdoanh.gov.vn.
– Submit application for changes of business registration information as instructed above to the business registration office of the province / city where the company is headquartered.
Step 4: Receive the result of the certificate of business registration within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the application, the Business Registration Office shall complete the settlement result and transfer it to the One-stop-shop office for business registration to return the results. (if valid).
Step 5: Carve the seal if changing the Vietnamese name
After an enterprise is granted a new business registration certificate, the enterprise shall carry out procedures for carving a new legal seal and post a new seal notice on the National Business Registration Portal.
– Enterprise Law 2014;
– Decree 78/2015 / ND-CP dated September 14, 2015;
– Circular No. 20/2015 / TT-BKHDT dated December 1, 2015;
– Circular 02/2019 / TT-BKHDT dated January 8, 2019;
– Circular No. 47/2019 / TT-BTC dated August 5, 2019.
- IN THE FIRST 04 MONTHS OF 2020, VINH PHUC IS PROVIDING CERTIFICATE OF INVESTMENT REGISTRATION FOR 08 FDI PROJECTS
- HOW TO GET ONE-TIME SOCIAL INSURANCE AND UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- Franchise under the current laws
- PROCEDURES FOR GRANTING CERTIFICATES OF FIRE PREVENTION AND FIGHTING
- ABOUT 20 MILLION OBJECTS UNDER 7 GROUPS ARE ENJOYED BY A GOVERNMENT PACKAGE OF 62,000 BILLION.