Disciplinary action is undesirable. However, in fact there are many cases of violations of labor regulations that lead to consequences for employers that employers are required to handle. Disciplining of employees must follow the order of the law. The following article, phapluatdoanhnghiep.vn would like to send to readers about the order of labor discipline.
First of all, need to understand, what is labor discipline?
Labor discipline is the provisions on time compliance, technology and production and business management in labor regulations.
Regarding the order of handling violations of labor discipline:
- The employer sends a written notice of attending the labor discipline meeting to the grassroots trade union executive committee or the upper-level trade union executive committee at the place where the grassroots-level trade union has not been established. employees, parents, or legal representatives of workers under 18 years of age at least 5 working days before the meeting.
- A labor discipline meeting is held when the attendance of all participants is notified as prescribed in Clause 1 of this Article. In case the employer has sent a written notice 3 times and one of the participants is not present, the employer shall conduct a labor disciplinary meeting, except for the case of the employee. are currently not being disciplined as prescribed in Clause 4, Article 123 of the Labor Code.
- The meeting for handling of labor discipline must be recorded in writing and approved by the participants before the meeting ends. The minutes must be fully signed by the participants in the meeting specified in Clause 1 of this Article and the minutes maker. If one of the participants attended the meeting but did not sign the minutes, the reason must be clearly stated.
- Persons who conclude labor contracts as prescribed at Points a, b, c and d, Clause 1, Article 3 of this Decree are the persons competent to make decisions on labor discipline for employees. Persons authorized to enter into labor contracts are only competent to handle labor discipline in the form of reprimand.
- Decisions on labor discipline must be issued within the time limits of the labor discipline disciplines or the time limit for extending the labor discipline disciplines according to Article 124 of the Labor Code and handling decisions. Labor discipline must be sent to the participants of the labor discipline meeting.
- TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF WORK PERMIT FOR PEOPLE FROM TRANSLATION REGION COVID 19
- Decree no 163/2018/NĐ-CP issuance of corporate bonds
- ADDITIONAL INDUSTRIAL REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
- PROCEDURES FOR ESTABLISHING FOREIGN LANGUAGE CENTER IN VINH PHUC
- Decree No. 108/2018/ND-CP ON AMENDMENTS TO SOME ARTICLES OF THE GOVERNMENT’S DECREE NO. 78/2015/ND-CP DATED SEPTEMBER 14, 2015 ON ENTERPRISE REGISTRATION