With the signing of the new generation trade agreements, businesses need to be responsible for training their human resources to improve their skills and occupational skills for their employees. to be able to compete with foreign businesses. This article will introduce readers to the law on vocational training contracts.
Firstly, general provisions on vocational training contracts
– Employers who recruit vocational trainees or trainees to work for them, are not required to register for vocational training activities and are not allowed to collect tuition fees.
In this case, apprentices or trainees must be at least 14 years old and have good health suitable to the job’s requirements, except for a number of occupations prescribed by the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
The two sides must sign a vocational training contract. The vocational training contract must be made in 02 copies, each party keeps 01 copy.
– During the apprenticeship or apprenticeship, if the apprenticeship or the apprenticeship directly or participates in the production of qualified products, they shall be paid by the employer at the rate agreed by the two parties.
– Upon the expiry of the apprenticeship or on-the-job training period, both parties must enter into a labor contract when all conditions prescribed by this Code are satisfied.
– Employers are responsible for creating conditions for employees to participate in vocational skills assessments to be granted national vocational skills certificates.
Second the basic terms of the apprenticeship contract
1. The two parties must enter into a vocational training contract in case the employee is trained, improved professional skills and skills, retrained at home or abroad from the employer’s funds, including Partner-sponsored funding for employers.
The vocational training contract must be made in 02 copies, each party keeps 01 copy.
2. A vocational training contract must contain the following principal details:
– Training occupations;
– Training location, training duration;
– Training costs;
– Time limit for employees to commit to working for the employer after being trained;
– Responsibility to refund training costs;
– Responsibilities of the employer.
3. Training expenses include expenses with valid vouchers on expenses paid to teachers, learning materials, schools, classes, machines, equipment, practical materials, and other expenses to support learners. and salaries, social insurance and health insurance premiums for learners during school time. In case an employee is sent to a foreign country for training, the training cost also includes travel and living expenses during his time abroad.
LIÊN HỆ TƯ VẤN