The EIA Report (EIA) is the analysis and prediction of the impacts of an investment project on the environment to provide environmental protection measures when implementing that project. Clause 23, Article 3 explains terms, Chapter I General provisions, environmental protection law No. 55/2014 / QH13). In the framework of the following article, phapluatdoanhnghiep.vn would like to send to our readers the process of environmental impact assessment and time for environmental impact assessment:
1. Process of environmental impact assessment of solar power:
Procedure of preparing environmental impact assessment reports:
– Survey describing the actual operation status of the unit to make an EIA report.
– Surveying environmental electricity, environmental conditions, geology project implementation location.
– Assessment of the current state of the environment, climate factors, sources of pollution within the project.
– Clearly identify the types of waste generated during the construction process of the project, when the project is in operation.
– Assessment of impacts and likely impacts on the environment and society around the project area.
Consult with community, People’s Committee, Fatherland Front Committee at the project site.
– Carry out development of environmental monitoring and reporting programs.
– Conclusion on the status of the surrounding environment of the project and giving the best treatment measures.
– Complete the dossier and set up an evaluation council to approve the environmental impact assessment report.
2. Time for evaluation and approval of EIA environmental impact assessment reports
– The EIA environmental impact assessment report is under the appraisal authority of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, the maximum time limit for appraisal is forty-five (45) working days from the date of receiving a complete and valid dossier. . For complex projects with environmental impacts, the time limit for evaluation is sixty (60) working days.
– The EIA environmental impact assessment report is not under the appraisal competence of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, the maximum time limit for appraisal is thirty (30) working days from the date of receiving a complete and valid dossier. . For complex projects on environmental impacts, the time limit for appraisal is forty-five (45) working days.
– The time limit for approval of an EIA is fifteen (15) working days at most, counting from the date of receipt of a complete and valid dossier.
Enterprises wishing to prepare or learn about the EIA environmental impact assessment report should contact us at the address below.